Get started today for an Enterprise Architect Journey. Sign up today for the EA HUB Access FREE (limited time only)
- TOGAF Quick Guide (FREE)
- TOGAF Foundation Practice Exam (FREE)
- TOGAF Certified Practice Exam (FREE)
- EA Community Access (FREE)
The TOGAF resources available on the EA HUB includes TOGAF Part 1 and Part 2 Examinations. TOGAF certification provides a clear path for professional development and proven knowledge of the framework.
The following TOGAF resources examinations are available.
- TOGAF 9 Part 1 Exam – Pass mark 55% (22 or more points out of a maximum of 40). This exam comprises 40 questions in a simple multiple-choice format with correct answer scores a single point.
- TOGAF 9 Part 2 Exam – The pass mark is 60% (24 or more points out of a maximum of 40). This exam comprises 8 complex scenario questions, with gradient scoring (5 points for correct answer, 3 points for second best, 1 point for third-best), and the distractor scores zero points.
- TOGAF Combined Part 1 and Part 2 Exam – This option is for candidates who want to achieve Leve 2 certification directly in a single examination. It consists of two sections, with pass marks as per the TOGAF 9 Part 1 and Part 2 examinations described above. Each section must be passed to obtain an overall pass mark. If you fail either the Part 1 or Part 2 section of the combined examination, no certification is awarded. However, you only need to retake the examination corresponding to the failed section(s).
The Open Group added the TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 examinations for the individuals who require an understanding of Business Architecture based on the TOGAF Standard 9.2
- TOGAF Business Architecture Part 1 Exam – The pass mark is 60% (18 or more questions out of a maximum of 30). Each correct answer scores a single point.