The information (“Information”) accessible by you (“Visitor”) using the Ashish Tandon website.
Visitor’s Duty: Visitor shall
- Determine whether the Information complies with the Visitor’s needs;
- Determine whether the Visitor has adequate legal rights to store, reproduce or otherwise make use of Information in the manner contemplated by the Visitor;
- Comply with any legal obligations, including but not limited to, obligations imposed by copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, and export laws;
- Isolate Information execute anti-contamination software and otherwise take steps to ensure that Information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage the Visitor’s information or system.
- INFORMATION Not Warranted Or Guaranteed In Any Way. THE ASHISH TANDON WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- THE ASHISH TANDON MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE ASHISH TANDON OR ANY INFORMATION.
Ashish Tandon does not warrant or guarantee:
- the accuracy, adequacy, quality, correctness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any information for any purpose;
- that any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties;
- that the Information will not contain adult-oriented material or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or that the functions or services performed by the Ashish Tandon will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Ashish Tandon website will be corrected.
Should you as a visitor have any complaint to make with the Ashish Tandon or would like to raise any concerns, outputs or any other matter with the Ashish Tandon please use contact us form.
Should it not be possible to come to a mutually agreeable resolution, an appropriate independent arbitration expert based in Scotland shall be engaged by the Ashish Tandon to assist in resolving any dispute.
Should the arbitration process be deemed unsatisfactory by either party, either party reserves the right to take legal counsel governed and construed in accordance with Scotland law and the interested and affected parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
By purchasing or otherwise registering one’s personal information with the Ashish Tandon, the Individual consents to the Ashish Tandon retaining the right to convey, provide or otherwise transmit said information to third parties, be they fully autonomous or related legal entities, particularly though not limited to, for the purposes of providing related services, applications or any other offering or services the Ashish Tandon decides may be in the interest of or interesting to said person at the time of registration and or alternatively any future time. The client consents to said third parties contacting them for those previously described purposes or otherwise.
The Ashish Tandon shall always respect and act upon a client’s instructions to not make some or all of its services available in so far as is possible both commercially and legally.
Equal Opportunities Policy Statement
The Ashish Tandon is committed to equal opportunities in both employment and in its delivery of its services to learners. The policies and practices of the company aim to promote an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination and values the diversity of all people. At the heart of our policy, we seek to treat all people fairly and with dignity and respect.
We will take every possible step to ensure that no person working with the company, seeking employment with us, or any member of the public using the Academy’s premises or services as a learner will receive less favourable treatment (direct discrimination) or will be disadvantaged by requirements or conditions that cannot be shown to be justifiable (indirect discrimination) on the grounds of their:
- Gender including gender reassignment
- Race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin)
- Religion/belief or non-belief
- Sexual orientation
- Marital, partnership and family status
- Socio-economic status
- Trade Union membership or non-membership
We recognise that the provision of equal opportunities in the workplace is not only good management practice; it also makes sound business sense. Affording both learners and staff full dignity at work promotes good employee to learner relations and satisfaction, and results in a motivated, productive and creative workforce which leads to overall service improvements.
Our Equal Opportunities Policy will help all those who work for us to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be utilised fully to create an arena of opportunity for all.
We will take positive steps to ensure that the policy is known to all learners, employees, potential employees and organisations that we work with. We will also ensure that equal opportunity is embedded in all our policies, procedures, day to day practices and external relationships.
This document was last updated on December 24, 2019